Tide One Wash Miracle’s Commitment to Our Customers During COVID-19
At Tide One Wash Miracle nothing is more important than ensuring the health and wellness of our customers and our employees. We appreciate you putting your trust in us for your deep cleaning laundry needs. We are committed to our mission of delivering laundry solutions right to your door throughout this challenging time.
In the current environment, it’s important for everyone to be more conscious of healthy and safe cleaning habits so that is why we want to proactively share details around best practices for doing laundry.
At this point in time, it is not known whether COVID-19 can virus spread through touching someone’s clothes or dirty laundry. Therefore, we suggest following the International Association for Soaps, Detergents and Maintenance Products (A.I.S.E.) guidelines for safe and effective laundry cleaning:
- Everyday clothing & outerwear can be washed in cold water with regular (non-sanitizing) laundry detergents
- Underwear, sports clothing, towels and sheets should be washed in warm water with regular laundry detergents
- Laundry from ill persons and/or heavily contaminated with body fluids should be washed in hot water with regular laundry detergents plus a bleaching additive which is registered as a disinfectant or sanitizer.
Current guidelines indicate that the majority of household laundry does not require germ kill or antibacterial treatment. Tide One Wash Miracle is a highly effective cleaning product that reaches deep down between fibers to wash away soils as well as prevent those soils from re-depositing on clothing through the wash. Tide One Wash Miracle has been proven to remove the majority up to 99% of soils which the average person comes in contact with on a daily basis. For everyday clothing & outerwear we recommend washing in cold water with Tide One Wash Miracle. For underwear, sports clothing, towels and sheets we recommend washing in warm water with Tide One Wash Miracle. For fabrics heavily contaminated with body fluids or in households where illness has been confirmed we recommend washing in hot water with Tide One Wash Miracle and a bleaching additive which is registered as a disinfectant or sanitizer.
If you are caring for immune-compromised persons or your household is experiencing contagious illnesses, it is best to follow your health-care provider’s advice.
- There is currently no vaccine to prevent coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). The best way to prevent illness is to avoid being exposed to this virus. However, as a reminder, CDC always recommends everyday preventive actions to help prevent the spread of respiratory diseases, including:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Follow CDC’s recommendations for using a facemask.
- CDC does not recommend that people who are well wear a facemask to protect themselves from respiratory diseases, including COVID-19.
- Facemasks should be used by people who show symptoms of COVID-19 to help prevent the spread of the disease to others. The use of facemasks is also crucial for health workers and people who are taking care of someone in close settings (at home or in a health care facility).
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
For information about handwashing, see CDC’s Hand Washing website: https://www.cdc.gov/handwashing.
For information specific to healthcare, see CDC’s Hand Hygiene in Healthcare Settings: https://www.cdc.gov/handhygiene/index.html
Stay safe. We look forward to continue serving your deep cleaning needs.
The Tide One Wash Miracle Team